from Gramkin Paper Studio
A customizable D.I.Y with so many possibilities
Make a occasion better with a Rainbow Cake
Perfectly customizable when you need to add a little "sparkly" to your outfit
Modern social media icons
A Neat Things:Must Have!
1. Print the templates onto cardstock. Page one of the template contains everything that will need to be printed on black; page two contains the beak and eye center pieces, which are printed on orange. Cut out all of the template pieces and, as shown in the picture, assemble the eyes and attach the beak to the horns using glue dots. Assemble the box according to the instructions found in the template file.
2. As shown in the picture, attach the feather ruffles to the box using glue dots or double-sided tape.
3. Using a small paintbrush and school glue, cover the beak in glue. Immediately sprinkle the glitter over the beak until it’s completely covered, and allow excess glitter to fall onto a paper plate or piece of paper below. Tap off any remaining excess glitter, and set aside to allow the glue to dry completely.
4. Paint the eye center with glue, and use the technique in step 3 to complete the glittering process. Repeat for the second eye.
5. After the glue on the beak and eyes has dried completely, attach the eyes to the beak/horn piece using glue dots or double-sided-tape.
6. Attach the completed face piece to the front flap of the box using glue dots or double-sided tape. Fill with treats, and seal the box shut using glue dots, double-sided tape, or even a small piece of velcro.