Open top menu
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well the Handmade Cavalcade is over and I want to thank all of you who came out and stopped by our booth. It was a long day and we are tired but we got to meet our customers and aquire a few more.
There was a line down the block for the opening at 11am and a steady stream of people up until about 6pm. That gave me a chance to walk around and meet other sellers that I have never seen or seen there shop but never met in person. It also gave me some ideas for booth set ups.
Though the big thing of the day was the SQUARE READER...for those of you who do not know what that is , it is a credit carad reader that plugs into your Android or Iphone that lets a seller offer credit card purchases. They were out in full effect and though I have one, I didnt bring it because I didnt know if I would have good reception where my booth was placed. Stay tuned for another post about the Square Reader.
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments