Lately I have been getting alot of request for printables, so I have decided to do a little DIY printable for a A2( 4.25 x 5.5) holiday card. Alot of people do not like the "Happy Holidays" wording, and want a traditional Christmas card , but some people like to encompass the whole Christmas/New Year's Season, so there are both.
I also like non tradional holiday colors so there is an option for those of you who like a little color in your cards.
- Download HOLIDAY CARD here.
- print out card on cardstock of your choice, just make sure that the printer is "letter borderless". It makes it easier and the design will not shift
- cut in half, there are two light grey small cut lines at the top and bottom at the "halfway" point for easier ref.
- then fold each card in half ( top to bottom direction) and write whatever message you want inside.
- Different printers and computers print/view color differently, so we suggest if you want to match the envelope (rather than white) with one of the colors, to print them out first then you can take card to find matching envelope.
ANNOYING LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO: THIS IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY OR SELL DESIGN, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE. DO NOT DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD, PLEASE LINK BACK TO POST.THANKS!