Open top menu
Saturday, September 4, 2010

When I saw this , I thought it was a little creepy as well as cute. Think about it...you are sleeping and look up to this giant , smiling, tutu wearing tooth...it can be a little creepy, BUT this is cute as well.
This is brought to you via mmmcrafts, and she actually did two versions, a ballerina for a girl and policeman for a boy. This little craft is very easy, even for people who don't sew and it takes very little supplies. The nice thing about this is that if you dont like the ballerina theme, you can really customize it to your taste (cowboy,princess, or just plain). I think you can even "scale" this up, to make a giant tooth pillow( but the thought of that staring at me from the couch gives me the willies).Thought this is hanging, you can definitely take out the ribbon to make it a pillow that you just lay down..so have fun making your tooth pillow :)


















There are many different versions that can be made with the basic tooth pillow template, mmmcrafts has made many versions for her site, so play around and come up with your own...I am waiting to see the Cowboy Version, lol


TOOTHPILLOW TUTORIAL
TOOTHPILLOW TUTORIAL UPDATE
POLICEMAN THOOTH PILLOW
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

3 comments:

  1. I love this tutorial! I made a ballerina pillow and an Army officer pillow...both which were huge hits with the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tooth pillow as well....when I came across it I thought it was so cute and you can make many different kinds of Tooth Pillows which I like......I would like to see your Army Officer pillow, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute pillows. Really great for kids. It reminds me of my childhood days.

    ReplyDelete