Paint your fan blades in primary ( red, yellow & blue) . You can add secondary and/or tertiary color (a color made by mixing either one primary color with one secondary color....ex. yellow green, red orange, etc) depending on the number of blades) and they blend into a lovely rainbow when turned on!
- Remove the front of the fan. All fans have clips and/or snaps to open the fan.
- Some fans also have a screw front that you can remove the whole blades
- Thoroughly clean your fan before you paint it. Clean off any dust or particals and let dry.
- Use a foam brush to paint the color on your blades. You can remove blades or paint them while attached to the fan.
- Make sure to thoroughly dry your fan before you turn it on.
Please note that at faster speeds it may looked a little brown because the primary colors mixed create brown. It looks much prettier at the lower speeds.