Open top menu
Monday, August 31, 2009

It seems like everyone and there mother has a Twitter, Myspace or Facebook account. Now its even easier to stalk , spy or keep tabs on your person or business of choice.
I usually make my own social media badges, but sometimes I just get lazy and want something quick and nice. So when I happened to come across this Twitter Badge Sites, I couldn't help but share.
The following are two sites that have a big and I mean big selection of badges/buttons made for Twitter, with no download necessary. These are perfect for the person that needs a quick button for their new Twitter account or for someone or business who is not that computer savvy.
{HOW DOES THIS THING WORK?}
It's very simple,Enter your Twitter ID below and Press GO, then you can copy the code (click "Copy Code") of any button you like and past it on your Blog, Web Page or any where and let others follow you.
----------------------------------



There are alot of different styles of badges (above are just a few) from "Follow Me" to "Add Me" and just the plain Twitter Text, so I am sure there will be something that fits into your blog or website. Not sure about which one you want, switch it up every now and then as it is so easy to get code and install.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THE TWITTER BUTTONS!
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I was just looking for twitter buttons...not that great at the computers design

    ReplyDelete
  2. great I appreciate it, had alot of variety

    ReplyDelete