Open top menu
Sunday, March 10, 2013

Normally, I am not into the crazy nail art, but I came accoss this D.I.Y from the Beauty Department and thought they were pretty.... yet tasteful for the office, lol
I love the color comobos and though they used Robins Egg Blue, I think the Bow Mani would look great with pale pink, black and white.
They use the Essie brand of nail color (that you can get at Target or your local drug store like Walgreens), but  I actually prefer the OPI Brand of Nail Polish.....of course you can use any brand that you want.......( even the Dollar Store Brand, lol)



Full tutorial for the Turquoise  and  Gold Stone
Full tutorial for the Bow Manicure



photos courtesy of the Beauty Department
Blogger-Signature
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments