Open top menu
Monday, January 3, 2011






















As everyone knows I am always on a quest to take better photos so I love looking at the works of different photographers. Right now I am on a quest to get a "grown up camera", lol and have been bugging my good friend ( who is a fantastic photographer ) about cameras. Because there are so many great photographers work that I love, I decided to start my "Snapshot Series", to introduce others to photographers that I like.











My first photographer is Jessica Purvis, who specializes in weddings and fine art photography. One of the reason that I like her work is that fact that she mixes traditional with abstract. You can also see the "bucolic" influence in her work....which may come from the fact that she is based in the southern cities of Savannah and Atlanta Georgia.
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments