1. Mini 3″ Candle Sticks made by Lara Crafts
2. 3″ Wooden Unfinished Circles by Lara Crafts
3. Wood Glue
4. Spray Paint ( any color), Rust-Oleum from Home Depot
1. Take one candle stick and one circle and place a little wood glue around the rim of the candle stick and adhere the circle in the center.
2. Let them dry for 24 hours before you handle them.
3. Spray painted in the desired color, but I am sure you could use craft paint on them if you prefer that method. You may have to do more than 1 coat.
please note: They carry the Lara Craft brand of wood at Michael’s and other craft stores, but you may not be able to find it at your local Michael’s store.
pictures and instruction courtesy of Modern Moments Designs,